PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Reservation Planning

MonoMan
05-19-2010, 06:26 PM
We are starting to plan our trip for January 2011 and are considering doing a split stay to try the Swan/Dolphin for the first time and still spend time at one of our favorite WDW resorts. We've been very lucky and have rec'd a promotion on our past three trips (free dining, 4/3 deal and Disney Visa discount). I'm wondering if there is any advantage to booking a room only reservation now or if I should just wait until it's closer and see if there are any specials for the time we want to go? and if the promotions apply to the Swan/Dolphin? Any help would be greatly appreciated:mickey:

Pirate Granny
05-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Book the room only with Magical Journeys and they will monitor your reservations (I believe they can do Swan / Dolphin), but they'll tell you...I know they also do THAT OTHER PARK (universal) too.
:pirate:

MonoMan
05-19-2010, 09:57 PM
I will definitely be using magical journeys!

faline
05-20-2010, 02:57 PM
The Swan and Dolphin are not Disney owned properties. I do know that they offer discounts and, in particular, have heard of discounts offered to teachers and nurses.

Only Disney knows when they will offer discounts and what type of discount they will offer. Once rates are released for 2011 (probably around August), you can book the accommodations you want and then, if a promotion is announced, you can book that. Magical Journeys will, of course, monitor your reservation to be sure that any discounts for which you qualify are applied to your reservation.