PDA

View Full Version : Ticket ?

yjgirl32
05-19-2010, 06:10 PM
A little bag ground info to make the question more understandable. We are going to be in Disney from Oct 1-12th, but for the 1st couple of days we are not sure we will be going to a park- we had planned to go to Busch Gardens on the 2nd and Seaworld on the 3rd. My question is I would like to buy the non-expiration for the left-over days but not sure that I can? If I am allowed can anyone tell me aboput how much it would cost to add this option to the 3 or more days days we have left. Thanks for all the help.

Pirate Granny
05-19-2010, 07:44 PM
If you are buying a NEW pass then the price will depend on how many days you purchase. You cannot buy say a ten day pass and at the end of the trip, add the 'non expiring' option to the last three days...they will charge you for the entire ten days...which is around $200 now...ugh. If you already have a pass that has some days left...you cannot add non-expiring to it. They have closed that loop-hole. I actually still have a ten day, non-expiring unused pass...that I purchased back when you didn't have to pay extra for 'non-expiring'...keep thinking I should use it sometime soon...but 'cause it's non-expiring I want to save it for a few mini trips...rather than our normal week trips.
:pirate:

yjgirl32
05-19-2010, 09:28 PM
oh ok so they will charge me for the entire ten days instead of just the remaining days left on the ticket- bummer. Thanks for the help.

faline
05-20-2010, 03:06 PM
But, if you buy a 10 day ticket and don't use 2 of the days, you're only out $6.39 per ticket (which is the cost difference between a 10 day and an 8 day ticket).