PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding use of tickets

Diane_R
05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
My family is going to WDW June 26th through July 3rd. We only purchased 6 day tickets with the park hoppper and waterpark & more options. My question is:

Can we use one of the "more" options on Saturday the 26th at DisneyQuest and still be able to visit the theme parks for the next six days? Or will one of our "days" be gone? I believe that visiting DisneyQuest on our arrival day will not count against us for our six park days, but hubby is nervous.

Can anyone definitively answer this question?

SBETigg
05-19-2010, 12:42 PM
You have six days at the four regular parks-- PLUS the more options. Using the WP and More options does not count against the 6 days. You're all set.

Diane_R
05-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Great! Thanks!:mickey:

WishingStar2006
05-19-2010, 03:27 PM
There are a certain number of admissions to DQ and/or water park when you purchase the "and more" option. We always do at least one non-park day on vacation and to a water park in the monring/afternoon and then DTD for dinner and DQ at night. I'm not sure of the ratio but I think with a 6 day pass you get 3 or 4 "and more". Also, if you want to do a park each day, at that level I think it's only about $3 to add another day.

CleveRocks
05-19-2010, 09:15 PM
There are a certain number of admissions to DQ and/or water park when you purchase the "and more" option. We always do at least one non-park day on vacation and to a water park in the monring/afternoon and then DTD for dinner and DQ at night. I'm not sure of the ratio but I think with a 6 day pass you get 3 or 4 "and more". Also, if you want to do a park each day, at that level I think it's only about $3 to add another day.Nowadays, you get as many Water park and More admissions as you have theme park admissions. In other words, a 7 day theme park ticket with the Water Park Fun & More option gives you 7 water park/DQ admissions.

faline
05-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Think of them as two separate tickets on the same card. You get to go to one of the theme parks for six days within a fourteen day period. Additionally, you get six admissions to Disney Quest and/or water parks. If you go to Disney Quest, you do not use a park day. If you go to the Magic Kingdom, you do not use a more option. With the park hopper option, you can visit as many of the 4 theme parks as you'd like on a single day and you've only used one park admission. If, however, you visit Disney Quest in the morning and Blizzard Beach in the afternoon, you will have used two of your "more" options.