PDA

View Full Version : Cab from All Star Movies to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

SoaringEpcot
05-18-2010, 04:04 PM
We may be staying at All Star movies in September, but my wife has a conference that week at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek resort. We won't have a car so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what a cab would cost daily to go from All Star movies to the Hilton Orlando Bonnett creek?

Hammer
05-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Personally, if your wife is attending a conference at the Hilton Bonnet Creek, I would have the family stay there. While the property is not Disney property, it is within the WDW gates (you probably have seen the signs for the Bonnet Creek resort). The company my sister works for planned an event there for Astra Zeneca and everyone who attended it loved the hotel. They do provide shuttles to the parks, which they share with the Waldorf Astoria next door. Check out the pictures on Hilton's website before deciding not to stay there.

SoaringEpcot
05-19-2010, 11:07 AM
She does have a "Special Conference" price there at $164 per night. That is way too much for us considering All Star Movies at that same time is $58 per night.

I looked on the map and it is only 3.5 miles from the All Star hotels. Hopefully a cab that short distance will be under $10.:fingers:

Hammer
05-19-2010, 12:55 PM
She does have a "Special Conference" price there at $164 per night. That is way too much for us considering All Star Movies at that same time is $58 per night.

I looked on the map and it is only 3.5 miles from the All Star hotels. Hopefully a cab that short distance will be under $10.:fingers:

Actually, I would budget $15 per cab ride, each way, for when you plan to take to meet your wife at the conference or she come to you (I'm making the assumption that her company will be paying for her to stay at the conference hotel).

renecat
05-19-2010, 12:58 PM
It's probably more like 15.00 so that 30.00 a day.
How long are you staying? I'd at least check into a rental car if you are staying lon enough.

SoaringEpcot
05-20-2010, 10:08 AM
Unfortunately her company is only picking up the cost of the conference. The flight and hotel we have to pay out of pocket. We had been considering a rental car, but we were just trying to cut costs. Hopefully we should be able to take all of it off our taxes.

Thank you everyone for the information.