PDA

View Full Version : Advice Please! Four Women and which Resort?

Daisy'sMom
05-17-2010, 01:32 PM
I am planning an overnight get away for my sister who is turning the big 50 and her 19 year old daughter. My cousin will make it four all together. I am footing the bill, including park hoppers for my sister and niece. My question is, should we try and fit in one room at a moderate or get two at a value like POP? Will there be enough room at a moderate for 4 women?
Thanks
:mickey:

Lisaj13
05-17-2010, 02:02 PM
While my sister and I have stayed at POFQ fairly comfortably with my two DDs (none of us are petite) I can definitely see the attraction in having your own bed!

I would say that if you can afford two rooms that would be great, but I'm sure you could manage in one room.

goofynmd
05-17-2010, 02:39 PM
2 rooms at a Value resort would give you 2 bathrooms instead of 1. I would see this as a plus for a group of 4 women.

KatrinaJ91
05-17-2010, 06:55 PM
I agree...the 2 rooms would be more comfortable so everyone has their own bed and you would have 2 bathrooms! Check for connecting rooms possibly so it could feel like you are all staying together by opening the adjoining door! ;)

Daisy'sMom
05-17-2010, 07:08 PM
You have convinced me with the bathrooms! I didn't think of that and heaven knows 4 women can't do one bathroom! Thanks for your suggestions. :mickey:

Fastpasssteve
05-18-2010, 02:56 AM
There are some great deals currently going on. You might be able to get a good deal on a Moderate for the price of a Value. The two bathrooms would be key to keeping the peace. WDW is one of the safest places to stay (some women feel less safe with no man...I know, silly.) The grounds are well-lighted and security is always close at hand. If you choose a larger resort, I'd choose one closer the main building or to the bus stops. Best of luck to you. Enjoy. This should be a wonderful time for you all.

Ms. Mode
05-18-2010, 10:05 AM
I would go for the Moderate. One bathroom for four girls really isn't a problem....I've done it several times. :thumbsup: Plus, the Moderate room is a little bigger. I love having everyone together so we can talk about everything. Really the room is just for sleeping.

Jeri Lynn
05-18-2010, 12:54 PM
I'd go for two rooms at the moderate. Everyone would have their own bed, plus the two bathrooms would be great.