PDA

View Full Version : AP Renewal Date?

BluegrassDaisy
05-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Our AP's expire on 10/3/10, this is the day DD and I will arrive at WDW this year. We won't arrive until late, around 10:00 p.m. My question is this: will it be necessay to renew our AP that evening or will we still be able to renew the next day. This is not my 1st AP, but it is the 1st time it's worked out best to renew. Thanks!

Gusgus
05-17-2010, 12:05 PM
I BELIEVE you can renew 30 days before or after your anniversary date. We go the same time every year so we have the same problem. What I do is I go on to the passholders site and renew our passes and print out the confirmation page before we leave. Then we just go to any customer service location at any park or Downtown and turn it in for a renewed pass.

Gusgus

ILoveLegos
05-17-2010, 03:56 PM
Yes you can definitely renew your AP the day after your current AP expires. Doing it on that day means that you'll get a break in price (renewal price versus the price of the full AP) and you'll get the maximum amount of "days" on your pass w/o "wasting" some days due to a "tardy" renewal (renewal passes renew based on your anniversary date).

Hope this helps!

BluegrassDaisy
05-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Thanks All - I can't wait 'til
October 3 to renew that AP!!!

faline
05-20-2010, 07:46 PM
We just bought annual passes a week ago. We were told we could renew 30 days before or after our current passes expire.