PDA

View Full Version : BBB- do the kids love it or not?

disneykid@hrt
05-16-2010, 06:07 PM
I am thinking about taking my Princess to the Bippitiy Boppity Boutique for her Birthday. She will be three and her hair is about 4 inches long LOL. So it would be more for fun than fashion. (Although personally, I don't think the 'do is that awesome anyway.) She is very girly already-loves getting her nails and toes painted, loves to play dress up, and loves the Princesses. I just wonder if she will enjoy the process or if she will be "bored."

Does anyone have any experience with this? Has anyone else taken their 3 year old to do this? Or in general did your little girls love it or would they rather been riding Dumbo? Thanks.

Gregandmel
05-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Although I can't speak from experience, we just came back end of April and there were soooo many girls probably in the ages range of 4-7 who were totally done up in the BBB outfits with hair, makeup, tiara's, etc.. I can't imagine she wouldn't just LOVE it! I'm not sure how much it costs (I have boys ages 10 & 19) but for all the girls we saw...they all KNEW they were princess for a day!

I LoveJack
05-16-2010, 10:30 PM
We went a couple of years ago and my 2 DDs were 9 & 7 at the time. The 9 year old liked it but the 7 yr old was totally speechless when they turned her around for her to see herself. It was like a Master Card commercial, priceless. I thought that she was going to choke me from hugging me so much that day. Pluse her hair stayed up for a couple of days after that too so they were princesses longer than just 1 day.
I asked if they wanted to do it again this last trip, but the oldest one thought she was too old now, being almost 12, so we decided to do other things instead. But your little one should love it.:thumbsup:

Fastpasssteve
05-16-2010, 11:12 PM
I would definitely recommend this experience for your little girl. But, perhaps, you could wait a year until she is four. She will have a longer span of attention plus, she will be able to remember it better and appreciate it more. You would have a better idea than others what she would or wouldn't love at this point in her development. Perhaps you could let her hair grow out for a year and go when she's 4.

However, I would definitely do it. I've seen so many little girls absolutely LOVING it...and feeling special for the entire day in the park...especially when Cast Members greet them as princesses all day!

luvkatiebug
05-17-2010, 10:46 AM
We took our two when they were 3 and 7, and my 3 year old also has short hair. She loved it; like the previous poster said, when they turned her around, the look on her face was priceless. We got it on film too! They have these hair pieces to attach, so she looked like she had long hair (...actually, she looked like an 80's country signer, but that was her choice of style). Don't worry about her hair being short, they'll do wonders with it. Also, I wouldn't worry about her attention span; I was always amazed how well my children would do waiting in line for the ride they were dying to ride, or for something like this. If she is a "girly-girl", she will eat it up. Enjoy!:mickey: