PDA

View Full Version : Can you B.Y.O.Cake on Fireworks Cruise?

disneykid@hrt
05-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Does anyone know if you can bring your own cake- and maybe a bottle of champagne - on the fireworks cruise? I was thinking of ordering a cake from an off-site bakery.

Christine
05-16-2010, 04:27 PM
We had a fireworks cruise for my daughter's birthday party last year. Unfortunately they do not allow off site snacks/cakes. I ordered a cake from the Polynesian (where we were staying and where we sailed from).

Fastpasssteve
05-16-2010, 11:21 PM
I don't know if they allow alcohol on the boats or not. Champagne doesn't sound too bad. I know that Pommery Champagne is sold by the bottle in France in EPCOT. They do not sell the bottle chilled, though. One would want to put it on ice in an ice chest. When one rents a boat, snacks and sodas come with it. I don't know if they have an ice chest with them. If one could prove that one bought it in EPCOT (receipt), perhaps they would allow it.
Fireworks Cruises for IllumiNations and Wishes are offered through Disney's Yacht Club Marina and the Magic Kingdom resort marinas. To book a fireworks cruise, call (407) WDW-PLAY/(407) 939-7529. They could answer all these questions for you.

CleveRocks
05-17-2010, 02:22 PM
No outside food or beverage. It doesn't matter if it was bought at a Disney outlet, it would still be considered outside food/beverage. The captain simply won't allow it on-board.

Food and beverage for IllumiNations cruises has to be ordered through Yacht Club Private Dining.