PDA

View Full Version : Family suites at value and free dining?

crazypoohbear
05-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Are the family suites part of the free dining being offered?
Just wondering if they are. I know that DVC members aren't allowed free dining but what about the suites?
Thanks

rhonary
05-14-2010, 02:35 PM
I believe they are...but only the Quick service I think...course you can pay the diff and upgrade to the full plan if you want

Strmchsr
05-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Not 100% sure about this offer but in the past the family suites have not been available for any of the discounts. Hence the reason it's usually cheaper to do 2 rooms instead of 1 suite. Check with Magical Journeys, though. They can tell you for sure.

coloradowendyl
05-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Based on availability, you can book the Family Suites with the Free Quick Service dining plan and you have the option to upgrade to the Basic plan for $10 per adult/child over 9 and $1 child 3-9 per night of stay. As there are limited numbers of the suites, it is often difficult to get them with a discount.

However, as Stormchaser mentioned,2 rooms at Pop Century, Movies, or Sports will be less than one Family Suite and for a Family of 5 with one child who can fit on the trundle bed (9 and under) Port Orleans will be less than either a Music Suite or 2 rooms at one of the value resorts.

Wendy

coloradowendyl
05-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Whoops....Kids are $2 per day to upgrade!

Not enough sleep or coffee evidently...and extremely bad typing skills!

Wendy