PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom for one day

FutureFairygodmother
05-13-2010, 10:21 PM
We are going to Universal for the Harry Potter package - August 22 - 25. I just can't be that close to Disney without spending at least one day at the Magic Kingdom. We were thinking of going on Tues the 24, but it's an early magic morning. Do you think the park will be crazy or will it be Ok. I'm hoping it will be a slow week with schools starting. We could go the next day, but I don't think there will be much left to see over at Universal after two days with the express passes and spending lots of time and money in Hogsmeade. Thanks for the help.

Pirate Granny
05-13-2010, 11:49 PM
We are doing the same thing in September...first day at Disney and possibly the second as the MNSSHP moved from Friday (what we expected...dumb me) to Saturday night. I've been told that the rumor is that "Harry Potter" packages will only allow one fast pass to the HP rides...kinda bummed, but what the heck...We'll be there Sun/Mon/Tue...so we figure each morning we'll start the day at HP and then come back, have breakfast, swim/sleep and after lunch head back to the parks...or who knows, maybe we'll stay at the parks in the AM...time will tell...I think 2-1/2 days will be enough...our flights don't leave until 4pm so we'll have Tuesday morning.
:pirate: