PDA

View Full Version : WDW v DL

websitekid
05-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Hi all,
Just returned from a trip to WDW and had a blast. I took a lot of tours and such when I was at WDW and learned that a lot of attractions were at both locations. Which park do you prefer, the Florida or California Park?

Disney4us2
05-13-2010, 08:30 PM
I love both. I am far from Fl so my trips there are special.

I am fairly close to DL and my visits there are special as well. I have many AP friends and we meet at the parks. I met them all at DL:mickey:

For me, I visit DL often and for WDW I take a vacation. Get to experience the attractions & dining that DL does not have. It is still Disney, but a whole different experience.

jodijo
05-13-2010, 08:44 PM
I grew up going to DL at least once a year. About 10 years ago, we went to WDW for the 1st time. I have to say, we LOVE WDW. To me WDW offers an atmosphere that DL just does not have. It has so much more to offer.

With that said, I think the rides are much better at DL. Most of the rides originated and were created for DL. It seems like when the rides were reworked for WDW, they lost something. :mickey:

eeyorepoohfan
05-14-2010, 05:53 PM
:number1:I LOVE LOVE LOVE WDW!!!!! I have been to Disneyland at least a dozen times (I grew up in Phoenix so it was a easy drive). I have been to Disneyworld probably 5 times (most recently in December). I am going to Disneyland with my sisters this weekend and am excited. However, I am not nearly as excited as I get when going to WDW. I really feel that WDW is a destination and a vacation. Disneyland doesn't quite give me that same feeling. Yes, I do think that there are some great rides at Disneyland and am looking forward to riding them all in the next few days! But going to WDW is just such an escape!:mickey: There is so much more to see and do there! I have yet to see or do everything WDW has to offer, and I love that! It gives me more reason and incentive to take another trip ;)