PDA

View Full Version : Coffee maker in your room - filter?

JWB3
05-13-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, but does anyone remember the kind of filter - cone or basket - that would fit in the in-room coffee maker? I was planning to bring my own coffee and filters this time and couldn't remember from our last visit to POR what kind of filter would fit. Thanks in advance for anyone who might recall! :mickey:

5MemphisTiggers
05-13-2010, 04:39 PM
I seem to recall that it is the basket type.

Might you be able to just take a small package of each type? Or are you a BIG coffee drinker (like me)

PetefromRI
05-13-2010, 08:33 PM
The basket type and a pound of Dunkin'!

kakn7294
05-13-2010, 11:45 PM
I believe that it's a basket-type 4 cup size in the regular resorts and a basket-type 12 cup size in the DVC resorts.

JWB3
05-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Excellent! Thanks so much to all, esp. the suggestion for bringing a pound of Dunkin'! And yeah, maybe I should bring several of each kind just in case. Don't want to mess with something as important as that morning coffee!

Sorry I first put this under the wrong category - was thinking more like planning and not accommodations where, of course, you'd find the coffee maker - duh!

BTW, made the reservations thru MJ's Karen - a great group to work with! 141 days and counting!

Gregandmel
05-15-2010, 09:40 AM
We stayed at POFQ a few weeks ago and brought the 4 cup small basket filters & some Folger's flavored coffee. Although we used what they left us in room service, we go through WAYYYYYY more than 1 little pot of coffee!