PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney Dining-4 adults

A Mouse Fan
05-13-2010, 03:04 PM
Hello,

We are heading down to DisneyWorld for my
40th Birthday :party: and I was wondering what a good restaurant to eat at in Downtown Disney for four adults? Nothing too loud to I am striking out T-Rex and Rainforest. I know a few new restaurants have opened...can anyone recommend anything? We would prefer a table service restaurant.

cather74
05-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Check out Paradiso 37. You can find the menu online if you google it. Great food, great drinks and lots of fun. There weren't many kids there when went. I guess because dinosaurs and pirates are more exciting!:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Raglan Road...Irish pub with a band and dancer and pretty decent food...I didn't see many kids when we were there.

SallyP
05-13-2010, 07:06 PM
The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck Cafe (Upstairs).

Itchy
05-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Another vote for Ragland Rd. Been there before and will be there again in August.

Good food and atmosphere.

Happy planning:mickey:

websitekid
05-13-2010, 07:34 PM
I'd recommend one of two venues. The first is a little more expensive, about $30 per plate: portobellos. It has a very laid back personality and you guys should have a fun dinner. The other is for Raglan Road Irish Pub, which seems to be a crowd favorite.

HoosierDisneyFan
05-13-2010, 10:38 PM
I would suggest either Raglan Road or Wolfgang Puck! :chef:

5MemphisTiggers
05-14-2010, 12:38 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a little early, perhaps)!

I've been to Wolfgang Puck's Cafe and really enjoyed it. My other dining at DTD has been limited to Earl of Sandwich -- quite tasty, but not what I think you had in mind. We dropped our Ragland Road ressies this past trip because we lucked up on a spot at Le Cellier at the last minute, but it sure looked good!

You can find the menus for most restaurants on Intercot's front page. Click the News tab above, and scroll down the selections on the left for "Dining Menus". Hope this helps!

Fastpasssteve
05-14-2010, 01:31 AM
I've loved Fulton's Crab House on the boat, as well as Wolfgang Puck's.

I do love Raglan Road, but the band, while being very, very good, might blow your quiet evening out of the water.

renecat
05-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Another vote for Fultons Crab House.

ThanxForNoticin
05-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Absolutely another vote for Portobello. It's a great place for dinner - especially a celebration!

Goofy Pluto
05-14-2010, 03:15 PM
My wife and I did Fulton's one time and it was VERY quiet there the night we went. Very good food, too, but probably the most expensive meal we've ever paid for! (Sorry, we've never done Cali Grill or Victoria & Albert's. We're usually more of the Applebee's kind of places. :D)

DisneyFr33k
05-15-2010, 05:50 AM
Another vote for Wolfgang Puck! We ate downstairs two trips in a row and LOVED each and every dish we tried (family of 4). I haven't eaten upstairs, but if it is better than downstairs, it must be heaven!!

lizerbug
05-17-2010, 02:21 PM
The House of Blues is awesome :number1:

phlo8810
05-19-2010, 07:03 PM
Another vote for Fultons crab house. My all-time favorite restaurant. Never go to it anymore because it's not on the DDP though. Once in a while we will still slurge and go there.

MNNHFLTX
05-20-2010, 09:40 AM
I love Raglan Road, but it can get pretty loud in there with the music. Fulton's is nice too, but a little dated and almost too quiet in its ambience (IMO). Wolfgang Puck's is in between those choices. Not too noisy, but still fun and trendy. And the food is great.

Polynesian Dweller
05-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Absolutely another vote for Portobello. It's a great place for dinner - especially a celebration!

Absolutely. Has been one if our favorites for years. It's not on the DDP but definitely worth it if you want something special for an occasion.

kemps@wdw
05-22-2010, 12:09 AM
Another vote for House of Blues :thumbsup:

emmatink
05-22-2010, 09:20 AM
I vote for Fulton's Crab House too but it really is going to depend on what type of food you are looking for. IMO they have some of the best seafood Disney has to offer but it is a little on the expensive side. It's a great restaurant for adults. The first time I ate there we took our 2 1/2 year old and felt a little out of place...good thing she is an exceptionally good child. I can say that now that my son has arrived we will not be going back for quite some time...we want the adults to enjoy their meal!

Jillirose
05-22-2010, 09:30 PM
We love Wolfgang Puck's - the menu is always fantastic and atmosphere is much more relaxing than Planet Hollywood! The biggest problem is trying to narrow down your choice for dinner :blush: