PDA

View Full Version : Busy during Thanksgiving week?

jenn03
05-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Has anyone been to the park during Thanksgiving week? Was it really crowded?

sydzach
05-13-2010, 09:27 AM
Hi, I have asked this question before and basically the answer has been, crowds will be decent up until probably Tuesday-Wednesday before Thanksgiving day, then it will get REALLY packed from Thursday-Sunday.

I went last year during spring break and if the park is as crowded as that time, I will be VERY surprised. Of course during that trip, we had not only crowds but heat to deal with. Still, we had a great time. I am hoping November will at the very least be cooler than April, and hopefully the crowds will be decent as well.

buzznwoodysmom
05-13-2010, 10:09 AM
We've been for Thanksgiving twice. In 2007 and again in 2009. Its our favorite time to visit. Both years we arrived the Thurs. or Fri. before Tday and stayed for 9 nights in 07, and 11 nights in 09. We found the only days the crowds were really heavy were the Friday and Saturday after Tday. We did not go in the parks on Thanksgiving either year. 2007 was much busier than 2009, but both years were not bad at all. The first year we were planning for this time of year all I heard was how crowded it would be, and I was shocked at how much we were able to do and the parks weren't nearly as crowded as I had expected. Its a wonderful time to visit WDW. Go and enjoy!