PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Doo

Tyson The Lab
05-11-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm trying to book this show with DDP. It's asking do I want category 1 or category 2. Which one am I allowed to book??? I know it counts as 2 TS, but can we have the better seats?

DizneyRox
05-12-2010, 06:42 AM
I believe that you are able to get Cat 2 or 3 with the DDP.

Davy Crockett
05-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Using the DDP you can only choose category 2 which is at the back of the main floor and at the back of the second floor or category 3 which is on either side of the balcony on the second floor. I have been told that if you book the late show that a lot of the times they will upgrade you from a 2 or a 3 to the category 1 seating area if it's not full.

ransam
05-12-2010, 01:12 PM
this show was silly, dumb, bad jokes.......and i loved every minute of it!!! Awesome show.

kemps@wdw
05-14-2010, 11:24 PM
W/dining plan, you get cat. 2 (rear of main floor), or cat 3 (upper balcony either side) I would chose cat 3 to get a better view of the stage. Although, the Pioneer Hall Players will work the room, so you might get to interact w/them. If so, be sure to ask them about getting someone in your party "in the show". (if you ask them before someone else does) They'll chose 4. If you do, get your video camera ready!!:D

DisneyFr33k
05-15-2010, 05:48 AM
We booked a cat. 2 for our upcoming trip (on DDP). I searched for a map of the tables/categroes on the internet. Cat. 2 is the rear floor area, and also balcony facing the stage (the the right side/left side of the balcony - those are cat. 3).

Looking forward to it as we've heard GREAT things about this show!

ehaimann236
05-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Hey would people say that the show would be for college students or is it more for family members.

BugeyedMuggy
05-16-2010, 07:18 PM
We have taken 2 early 20's to this show and they have loved it. Go for it. Unless you are not able to let loose and have fun.

Fastpasssteve
05-16-2010, 10:50 PM
This show is amazingly corny...and that is why it is such good fun! I do love it.

I've been seated several locations in the venue...I've figured out that I like the Cat 3 seats up higher...I have a better view of the stage and the rest of the guests in the audience. The thing that really shapes your experience is your server and how quickly s/he brings the food and how regularly she refills your Sangria!

If you were going to the Aloha Dinner Show, I'd go for the Cat. I seating due to seeing the action. Not so with the Hoop De Doo, for me.

Tyson The Lab
05-16-2010, 11:47 PM
we ARE in the balcony and CAN'T wait. We check in at POR then go watch the show. I think just as we get out, the light parade would be on....can anyone tell me if that would match up with timing? we are going to the 7:15 show.