PDA

View Full Version : Buy AP now? or when I get there?

luvDaMouse
05-11-2010, 08:29 AM
I am a DVC member I want to purchase an AP can I purchase it at the gate and get the member discount? can I get it at the hotel? Or should I purchase it now and bring the voucher with me?? Whats the easiest way to do this? I leave in 10 days if that makes a difference!:D
Thanks!

KylesMom
05-11-2010, 09:27 AM
I seem to remember reading that you had to go through DVC member services to purchase a discounted DVC A/P . . . hopefully someone will be along soon to clarify! :mickey:

VWL Mom
05-11-2010, 09:28 AM
We purchased ours through DVC MS and picked it up at MK. Needed to show DVC card along with photo ID.

luvDaMouse
05-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Thanks!!!:thumbsup:

DizneyRox
05-11-2010, 10:10 AM
If you follow the link from the Member Site, you can get the discounted price. You can either have it sent to you, or pick it up. In order to activate a discounted AP, you'll need to have your member card with you, and everyone will need to show their membership status as well. This prevents members from buying the ticket and then giving it to someone else.

I usually do will call, I have a fear of leaving my tickets behind in the scurry out the door to get to the airport.

hel5165
05-11-2010, 11:06 AM
We renewed ours at the ticket booth. Had to show membership card and ID