PDA

View Full Version : Word to the Wise

DisneyLuver91
05-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Okay, so I ordered invitations from Zazzle.com for my sister's bridal shower. I did the two day shipping option and have not gotten any information AT ALL. Just as a warning, I would NOT use this company for anything. I have been on hold for at least 20 minutes with no avail. I even had to google their customer service line. So, WARNING! DO NOT USE ZAZZLE.COM.

DizNee143
05-10-2010, 01:17 PM
i used them a few years ago..i cant truely remember what i bought..but i had no problem with them..
i really wanna say they are or were connected with the disney website when you can to personalize stuff..my memory can be off about that..but thats whats coming to mind..

kakn7294
05-10-2010, 04:18 PM
I bought a t-shirt recently. I had no problems either. I hope you get your issues resolved soon! Good luck!

SBETigg
05-10-2010, 04:24 PM
I just bought a bunch of promo items from them. So far, only two things have shipped (but I didn't go with fast shipping). When they didn't have the silver travel mugs I ordered, they automatically substituted the white and sent me an email. I wrote back that I didn't want the white, but they had already shipped. They wrote back immediately- no problem, so sorry. They're shipping me return labels so I can send them back at their expense. But now the white ones have arrived and I actually like them a lot, so I'm debating if I might keep them.

The thing you have to be aware of is that those items don't go out immediately. Or, I mean to say, they need to describe that better at the site, perhaps. They have to make them first. The two day shipping is shipping from once the item is made and ready to send. But that only took a few days for me to get those notices that they were about to ship. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I've actually been pretty impressed with their customer service so far. Will let you know if anything goes wrong in the process, once I receive all my items (or if I don't).