PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP & adult costume

disneyfamily05
05-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Thinking about getting tickets for MNSSHP for early October. Do you see adults dressed up for Halloween? And if you do, have you ever seen any Disney princesses? I know that normally WDW has a policy that states you have to be under a certain age to "be a princess" in the parks - so kids do not get confused. But didn't know if this rule is still in place during the Halloween party. Any input/advice would be helpful - as we will be two adults at the party. Thanks so much!

KylesMom
05-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Disney policy specifically excludes MNSSHP from the "dress up" rule. Many folks who post trip reports have gone in costume & had a blast. :mickey:

DVC2004
05-10-2010, 12:36 PM
When we went a few years ago there was a couple dressed as Cinderella and the Prince. They were pretty elaborate costumes. Just a tip though- it's usually still pretty warm that time of year.

faline
05-10-2010, 12:39 PM
Many adults dress up for the Halloween parties. It's part of the fun of going!

Ms. Mode
05-10-2010, 01:19 PM
I read here last year where someone went as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Cute idea, especially if you have a large party.

biodtl
05-10-2010, 02:34 PM
I went as Snow White last time and had no problems. But like I said in another thread - no one would EVER confuse me with an official princess :blush:

Fastpasssteve
05-12-2010, 12:08 AM
All are invited to dress up for this special event. Please keep in mind that there are little ones running around and wouldn't want to scare them with any costume too gruesome or gory. Remember, it's the NOT SO SCARY Halloween Party.