PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Puck Express

MariMouse
05-10-2010, 11:47 AM
We just returned from a quick trip to the World and ate at WPE. This is one of my favorites for their mac and cheese. But I discovered they have changed their menu.:( You used to get the mac and cheese with a salad for $10.95, I think. Now it's just the mac and cheese for $11! I may have to switch to Earl of Sandwich!

Tinker Fan
05-10-2010, 08:33 PM
This is at the top of our list of favorite places to go. Food is so good but i don't remember the mac and cheese and salad. I love the pasta, my daughter loves the caesar salad and son loves the pizzas, husband loves the sandwiches but i am not sure if it is better than Earl of Sandwich.

joonyer
05-11-2010, 01:26 PM
We thought the food was very good. But it was way overpriced. For our family of four (DS age 14 & 17) we got one pizza, big enough for two people (or one teenager) and one salad, which my wife and I shared, and with 4 drinks it was nearly $50.00, a little steep for a pizza and salad.
Four entrees would have cost us over $80.00, which I think is a little much for what is essentially a fast food place, even at WDW.