PDA

View Full Version : Car Rental On Site

onjbj
05-10-2010, 08:58 AM
We plan on using ME to get to WDW, but when we leave we will be driving to Miami. I have heard that Enterprise will bring the car to your resort. Does anyone know if this is the easiest way to rent a car on property? I've also heard that the Swan and a hotel across from DTD have rental counters.... can anyone give me info on this? Thanks!

Scar
05-10-2010, 11:05 AM
The Dolphin has National and Alamo on site, very easy. The Swan does not. Not sure about the rest of your questions.

onjbj
05-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Thanks... sounds like the Dolphin rental counter will be our best bet.

#1disneyfan
05-10-2010, 10:24 PM
There is a AAA car care center and car rental agency near MK also. They have a shuttle and can pick you up at your resort. We did that coming in once from south Florida and dropped our car off. Then we got shuttled to the resort. Was convenient. Not really sure anymore what rental agencies are there.

Good luck and have a great time.

miasmom
08-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Will the Car Car Center near MK pick me up at the TTC? Or only from my resort? Thanks!

lindique
08-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Will the Car Car Center near MK pick me up at the TTC? Or only from my resort? Thanks!
The Alamo/National bus to the Car Care Center will pick you up anywhere on property you want. At the TTC, they pick up/drop off near the Kennel. You need to call the local number on your reservation the day before to arrange a pickup time - they have a schedule - usually every half hour.