PDA

View Full Version : The river has returned

Disney4us2
05-09-2010, 02:25 AM
Went to the park today (5/8) and low and behold the river was back. No more wall. They were running the Columbia. Mark Twain is still under referb. It was really nice having dinner and looking out at the river.

NotaGeek
05-09-2010, 04:28 AM
:clappy:

Thanks for the update! That's great news!

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
05-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Not only has it returned, but it looks great!

Looking forward to a ride on the Mark Twain.

:smickey:

eeyorepoohfan
05-10-2010, 12:11 PM
I'm so excited the river is filled again! I am going with my sisters this weekend and didn't really want to see it empty! I know the Mark Twain is still closed for referb when I'm there, but at least the Columbia is running! So excited! Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

brdavis
07-08-2010, 06:11 PM
We went a short time ago, and we did our first rides on the Davy Crockett canoes - fantastic! Thanks to CM Kristina for handling the most ridiculous family of over-paddlers DL has perhaps ever seen... twice!

--
Brian Davis

badkitty
07-08-2010, 07:35 PM
We went a short time ago, and we did our first rides on the Davy Crockett canoes - fantastic! Thanks to CM Kristina for handling the most ridiculous family of over-paddlers DL has perhaps ever seen... twice!

--
Brian Davis

The first time that I remember riding the canoes, I was a know-it-all eight year old who insisted that the canoes were on a track. That is until the CM put the canoe in the reeds for fun. Boy was I embarrassed! :blush: