PDA

View Full Version : Online ADR question

NewDVCowner
05-07-2010, 12:35 PM
As my date gets closer for making ADR's I keep coming up with new questions. Here's my next one.

I'm going to WDW with my family, we're all staying onsite. Five of us are in one room and two of us are in another. The group of five is going to get the dining plan, my sister and brother-in-law are not getting the dining plan, however are going to join us, paying out of pocket, for two meals.

So, here's my question. When I'm making ADR's online most of the reservations will be for five people, the five on the reservation. Can I make reservations for more than the number of people on our room reservation for the two meals they'll be joining us for? And kind of a follow up question, when I'm making reservations can I make them for mixed numbers in one session or do I need to log out and log back in to make the reservations for seven rather than the five?

Does that make sense? I guess I'm basically wondering if while I'm making each reservation there's a place that says how many people will be in your party, or if it's a fixed number when you start which is assumed for every reservation you make.

thanks so much! I know I can count on you guys! :thumbsup:

faline
05-07-2010, 12:39 PM
For each reservation you make on-line, you indicate the number of adults and children who will be present for that meal. For a recent trip, I made reservations for just my husband and myself for a couple of meals and for the rest of our party - which included my brother and his family for a couple of other meals.

NewDVCowner
05-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Excellent! Thanks! I know I could count on the people of intercot to help me out!!!! :rocks:

Jennifer_and_Chris
05-07-2010, 03:44 PM
There is no "comparision" between the number of people on your ADR vs. the number of people on your accomodations ressie.

Many people meet up with local friends/family, or have friends/family staying off property but, "use" their family on property to make ressies...

You are safe!