PDA

View Full Version : Were there any special room rates for Princess Marathoners in March??

Dsnygirl
05-07-2010, 11:05 AM
I've looked back at the discounts Disney offered this past winter, and saw general room only discounts in March, as well as AP/FL resident discounts.

Were these rates available the wknd of the Princess Half Marathon (March 5-7) or was that wknd blocked for specials b/c so many people were coming in for the marathon?

Did marathoners receive any special room rates?

It's a long way away, and even longer for this Disney lover as I'm just getting back into running... but I'm still checking it out, just to keep myself motivated when I'm not wanting to get on that treadmill... ;)

SallyMcQueen
05-07-2010, 12:42 PM
I was looking into doing the Half-Marathon in January and I thought I saw some sort of special for participants, don't ask me what it was it was quite some time ago. If you go to the Disney Sports website where they have all the registration information, I think that is where I found info about accomidations etc. I'd imagine that there is something similar for the Princess Marathon. HTH