PDA

View Full Version : Cruising in March?

buzznwoodysmom
05-06-2010, 12:10 PM
I'm thinking of a Disney Cruise in early March. March 6th for 4 nights to be exact. What kind of weather should we expect? Has anyone cruised in early March tell me if it should be warm enough to swim comfortably? If its going to be too cold to enjoy the water we may want to wait till another time. Thanks.

renecat
05-06-2010, 02:18 PM
We went the last week of Feb this year. The weather was not the best at all times we were on a 7 day cruise. It was an unusual weather year all over. We did swim in cozamel it was a little chilly when we first got in but got used to it very fast. We had left much colder weather behind so we still enjoyed it.

tinkman
05-12-2010, 06:28 AM
DW and I took the 3-day cruise 3/4 - 3/7/2010. Good trip, but it was cold. No swimming at Castaway Cay for us. Could count on one hand how many people "braved" the cold water temps. Adult beach was a disaster. Cold winds upwards of 40 mph. Could sit and relax comfortably on the family beach. Water in pools on the ship were very warm, but they are small. Could not eat outside at all, too windy and cold, which created seating problems at the buffet for breakfest.