PDA

View Full Version : reservation confirmation code

gollybass
05-06-2010, 02:56 AM
I booked reservations in september for the rose and crown and sci fi on monday night online, when I went to double check that I had them right I was asked for a confirmation code, I don't remember ever getting this! Would they have sent an e-mail if I made the reservations correctly? I'm freaking out a little here! Is this confirmation important?

DizneyRox
05-06-2010, 06:41 AM
Online I've gotten an e-mail. They also proide a reservation code at the end of the process. There IS a check out process you need to complete in order to finalize your ADRs online.

On the phone, they normally read you a disclaimer about everything and then provide a reseration number.

If you don't have those, I think it's safe to assume you don't have reservations... Try again...

Goofy4TheWorld
05-06-2010, 08:34 AM
I once made an ADR and the system failed to send me the confirmation email, but the reservation was still okay.

I had to call Disney Dining and get them to find the reservation and give me the confirmation number over the phone.

Davy Crockett
05-06-2010, 01:20 PM
I have also found that even with your confirmation code, IF you do not put in the correct phone number you supplied while booking the on-line reservation like your home phone or cell phone that you will have on you during your visit, the reservation will not pull up. For our upcoming trip I called Disney Dining to book several of the harder to get meals like CRT and they normally DO NOT put in any phone number. As I found out when I tried to pull up the reservation on-line and it stated there was no record. I called Disney Dining back and they confirmed the reservation and let me know that no phone number had been entered by the CM.
To answer your question, Yes you will receive an e-mail (the e-mail you gave in your profile when you sat up your Disney account) with the details of your reservation with the confirmation number.

I booked 55 ADR on-line this year and received an e-mail for everyone.:thumbsup:

gollybass
05-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Turns out it was just a system malfunction, I didn't recieve the codes at all! I did however call the reservation number and they supplied me with the confirmation codes.

Thanks for all your responses, I was getting worried!

Fastpasssteve
05-07-2010, 03:01 AM
Another tip about reservation numbers: I make a calendar of my days at WDW. On it I have a list of each day's reservations - the restaurant, the time, and the reservation number.
Each morning, I load the day's info into my cell phone, so I don't have to carry the whole week's info with me. Along with this info in my phone, I have my resort reservation number, which is another way of searching for your dining reservations if there is a computer SNAFU. My first time down there, I had a problem and my info was safe and sound in my hotel room...<grumble>