PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Question

angel2931
05-04-2010, 05:27 PM
We are travelling with a 9 yo, 5 yo and 2 yo when we visit WDW in August. From your experience, is it better to use a Sit & Stand stroller for the 5 yo & 2 yo, or 2 seperate umbrella strollers? When we went in 2007, we used the Sit & Stand (my DSS was 5 & DSD was 2), but I dont remember what we thought of it. When we went April 2009, we used 2 seperate umbrella strollers (DSD was 4 and DS was 8 months). I dont know which was better. Any feedback would be great!!! TIA!!:mickey:

Diznut
05-04-2010, 07:32 PM
We leave on Sunday with our 2 and 5 year olds have have given this topic a lot of thought. We opted for 2 light weight strollers. We found the sit n stand to be very bulky and heavy. And since we don't have a rental car, we didn't want to be lugging it on and off disney transportation. We went 1.5 years ago when my kids were 1 and 4 and we used a side by side unbrella double stroller. It worked well and if my 5 year old wasn't so heavy and big now we'd do it again. He just barely fit in it last time.

crltkcagle
05-04-2010, 10:05 PM
We used a double jogger for our boys last year. They were 4,6,8. The four year old stradled the canopy on top and the other two sat in it. This year we are using a double umbrella and the oldest will be walking.

Hair_Razor
05-04-2010, 11:01 PM
I think the two strollers are the way to go. The last thing you want is to end up with a tired child who doesn't want to walk or let alone stand. :twocents: