PDA

View Full Version : Disney Florist

Bad Wolf
05-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Can they deliver right to your room, or is it something that the front desk holds for you to pick up? If they can deliver to the room, do you have to be there? It would be really cool if it was there when we first got to the room, but anytime during the week would work, too. I just want it to be a surprise:mickey:

DiannaJ
05-03-2010, 11:23 PM
I ordered the Mickey's Grand Welcome and they will ask you when you would like it delivered. Since they don't tell you where your room is located they will tell you they will deliver it after you check in while you are out if you prefer. Call and ask them here is the number 407-827-3505.

TheRustyScupper
05-04-2010, 05:12 PM
1) Not delivered before you arrive.
2) But,
. . . the florist delivers to front desk
. . . the front desk "Runner" delivers to room
. . . the Runner usually makes two trips per shift
. . . you can request when to deliver, but time is not guaranteed
. . . you do not need to be present

Bad Wolf
05-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Generally speaking, we leave the room in the morning and don't come back for 10-12 hours, so that would work.

One other question, though. At check-in, is it noted in the reservation that there is a delivery pending at some point during the week. And if so, do they mention it? I ask because the reservation is typically not in my name, so I'm not the one handling check-in stuff. If I do this, I don't want the surprise spoiled.