View Full Version : Disneypixie's Grad night trip Day 3

Disneypixie513
05-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Cast:
Me, Sarah, 17
DS, Rebekah, 13
DM, Barbara
DF, Keith
We slept in till around nine. We got ready, ate breakfast (beingets yum!) And got on a bus for AK. We saw lots of animals on the safari. After we got done that, we split up. Dad and Rebekah to the rapids, and mom and I to face the yeti. The wait was 35 minutes , so we decided to hit the single rider line. We rode twice and were lucky to get on the same train both times. Mom had enough, but I rode 1 more time.
Illuminations is starting. I'll update the rest later.

Disneypixie513
05-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Okay where was I? Oh yea E:E. After we met up with dad and Rebekah, we caught a bus to Epcot. We did JiY, than went around the world. We stopped in Japan for lunch. We were really disappointed with the cs. We stopped at the other countries and rode Maelstrom and the boat ride in Mexico. We decided to go on test track. Dad stayed behind, and we spent about 35-40 minutes in line. Mom and I stayed for Illuminations, while Rebekah and Dad went back to the room.

Tomorrow we're planning on being at DHS around opening, then probably coming back to the resort to relax around 3-ish.
Thanks for reading my reports.:mickey:

yjgirl32
05-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Great report. Thanks for sharing.

faline
05-04-2010, 08:48 AM
Another fun day for you and your family! Glad you stopped reporting to fully enjoy Illuminations!

Disneypixie513
05-04-2010, 09:11 AM
I forgot to add two things last night, and I can't figure out how to edit posts on my phone.
1) while in line for Test Track, there was a little oriental boy (maybe 3 or so) saw my birthday pin and was trying to say my name. The parents told him my name was Sarah and that it was my birthday. His face lit up and kept saying "Happy birthday Sarah!" He also sang happy birthday. Then at the end of the ride, a cm told me happy birthday and the little boy said thank you. The parents reminded him it was Sarah's birthday. With lots of enthusiasim he said "happy birthday sarah!". It was the cutest thing ever!

2) Mom and I got a little something to eat at the electric umbrella. The cm who got our order saw my pin and sang happy birthday. Then she gave us a pack of free chocolate chip cookies. It was a good day, except for the fact that my shoulders are now sunburned. I definately put sunblock on this morning.
( oh and happy international Star Wars day :D)

pdrlkr
05-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

KylesMom
05-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Cool that you were able to ride E:E and Test Track in the same day! Cute kid (Happy Birthday, Sarah! :D) and awesome CM singing the birthday song to you.

Use that sunblock tomorrow - and Happy International Star Wars Day back atcha! :mickey:

vizsla
05-06-2010, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the report.