PDA

View Full Version : It's Graduation Time

RedSoxFan
05-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Well, it's that time of year -- graduation time. Anyone graduating or have family/friends graduating?

Chris (DS22) is graduating from Syracuse University on May 15/16. Convocation from Newhouse School of Communications is Saturday the 15th and the SU commencement is Sunday the 16th. He is majoring in Broadcast Journalism with a minor in Marketing. He picked up his class ring this morning. I can't believe my baby is graduating college.

Connor (DS18) is graduating from high school on June 25. He is so ready to be out of high school. He will go to the local community college for 2 years and will major in Environmental Studies and then transfer to another college to finish his degree.

Good Luck to all the graduates.

Julie_Mouse
05-03-2010, 01:54 PM
I'm very excited to be graduating from the University of Ottawa with my BSc in Psychology on June 5th (cum laude!) :D

Also very excited that I've been accepted to graduate school in one of my top choice programs for fall 2010 :yay:

vicster
05-03-2010, 02:04 PM
My daughter is graduating with her Masters Degree in Mathematics Education. She's a teacher so it's been a lot of hard work and long hours working all day, doing lesson plans, grading papers, etc., and keeping up with grad school. Soooooooo proud of her!

Nascfan
05-03-2010, 03:45 PM
My wonderful daughter Lauren will be graduating from high school on June 12th. I am so very proud of her! Top 10 in her class and will be studying graphic design in college. :thumbsup:

MNNHFLTX
05-03-2010, 05:06 PM
My son, Jake, is graduating from high school too. He will either be attending Texas A&M or Texas State and studying pre-vet or Animal Sciences (or at least that's the plan for now). ;)

VWL Mom
05-03-2010, 05:55 PM
DS18 is graduating from high school. He'll be moving on to Pace University with a major in Broadcasting and will be playing baseball.

DS14 (my baby) is graduating middle school and moving on to the high school. They grew sooo fast.

Congrats and good luck to all the graduates and their proud families.

ElenitaB
05-03-2010, 08:11 PM
One of INTERCOT's own will also be graduating from Syracuse University's Newhouse with a Bachelor's degree. Small world, eh?

My DS is graduating middle school mid-June and starts high school in Manhattan in September. It really does go by fast!

Bubbie Girl
05-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Our Daughter Molly will be Graduating from College May 16th with a Bachelor's in Elementary Education. We are very proud of her! She is going to be a wonderful Teacher:)

Please pray for her to get a teaching job as many of our schools are having huge cutbacks.

Tiggerlovr9000
05-05-2010, 06:55 PM
My ds will be graduating with his B.S. in Business and Economics on May 15th. He then will start pharmacy school in August.:cloud9::cloud9: He is an awesome son and we are so happy for him. Can you tell we are biased.LOL

Tiggerlovr9000
05-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Our Daughter Molly will be Graduating from College May 16th with a Bachelor's in Elementary Education. We are very proud of her! She is going to be a wonderful Teacher:)

Please pray for her to get a teaching job as many of our schools are having huge cutbacks.
I did read that alot of baby boomers will be retiring from teaching and in the near future there will be a shortage so its a great field to get into.

crazypoohbear
05-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Congrats to all the graduates and the people who got them there!
Enjoy your moment in the sun, you earned it.:number1:

Magic Smiles
05-06-2010, 09:43 PM
My DS will be graduating High School in June and will be taking BIT - Multi Media Design @ Carleton University in Ottawa. Congratulations to him for getting into a very limited enrolment program :mickey:

Julie_Mouse
05-07-2010, 09:39 AM
My DS will be graduating High School in June and will be taking BIT - Multi Media Design @ Carleton University in Ottawa. Congratulations to him for getting into a very limited enrolment program :mickey:

Woo! Congrats! I have lots of friends who go/went to Carleton; great school :mickey:

DisneyOtaku
05-07-2010, 11:59 AM
ME! ME! I am graduating!!!! :number1::number1::number1:

I will be getting my Master's degree in English Literature from the University of Louisiana on May 15. I am celebrating by going to DISNEY WORLD! :party:

vicster
05-07-2010, 12:02 PM
ME! ME! I am graduating!!!! :number1::number1::number1:

I will be getting my Master's degree in English Literature from the University of Louisiana on May 15. I am celebrating by going to DISNEY WORLD! :party:

I can't think of a better way to celebrate! Congrats on the hard work put into getting your master's.

Scott C
05-07-2010, 12:19 PM
DS17 will be graduating from High School and attending Rose-Hulman in the fall(Studying Chemical Engineering)

DS20 Will be studying at Uni Magdeberg(Germany) for his junior year in mechanical engineering -- He also attends Rose Hulman

Thanks
Scott C

Jimenyfan
05-08-2010, 04:23 PM
My DS18 will be graduating June 3rd and attending Charleston Southern, also playing football there, very proud and excited.

Disneypixie513
05-10-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm graduating from high shool on May 29th! :thumbsup:
I've been homeshooled all my life,and 2 of my best friends are also graduating home schoolers. So we're holding a graduation ceremony at our church for the 3 of us. I'm excited, but it's so hard to believe that it's only about 3 weeks away!

Disney Doodle
05-10-2010, 03:39 PM
My eldest son will be graduating in June from Cambridge, having completed his Masters in Physics.

Very proud of him, as I am of all my children, but wondering what the next chapter of his life will bring and where it will take him.

Hammer
05-10-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm graduating from high shool on May 29th! :thumbsup:
I've been homeshooled all my life,and 2 of my best friends are also graduating home schoolers. So we're holding a graduation ceremony at our church for the 3 of us. I'm excited, but it's so hard to believe that it's only about 3 weeks away!

So what are your plans (or any of our other graduating Intercotees) after graduating?

sportsguy2315
05-10-2010, 05:16 PM
My sister is graduating HS June 11th and has been accepted into the master's program of architecture at the University of Kansas! :thumbsup:

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK! :number1:

pianobabe
05-10-2010, 05:21 PM
My one and only child will be graduating June 12th from High School. He is going on to one of our local private Universities (also my Alma Mater) where he plans on majoring in Music Education. At this point, he wants to go on and get his Doctorate in Music History. I am very proud of him.
They had cap and gown pictures a couple of weeks ago. I was bawling my eyes out while I was ironing his gown. It is amazing how fast these past 18 years have flown by.

Disneypixie513
05-10-2010, 08:29 PM
So what are your plans (or any of our other graduating Intercotees) after graduating?
I'm going to Palm Beach Atlantic University in Florida. I'm either going to major in Dance or communictions and minor in the other one.