PDA

View Full Version : Free Disney Music online

5togetherWDW
05-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Disney Records is giving away free song downloads - one each day for the next 50 days. Today the free song is "Squirrels in my Pants" from Phineas and Ferb. Each day will be a different song. From what I can tell, you have to have "follow" Disney Records on Twitter or Facebook.
Not sure if this post would be better under news or general -- but since its an online offer, I figured I'd start it here.

WDWfanatic742
05-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Three ways to get the 50 songs free:

Become a fan on Facebook: Walt Disney Records (www.facebook.com/disneymusic)
Follow on Twitter: Walt Disney Records (www.twitter.com/disneymusic)
or text Disney to 66937

Seems legit to me, just did it on facebook to try it out (only to try it out, I swear :blush:). Just a fyi to everyone, this does not include any theme park music that I thought it was and got excited for :(

EDIT: After thinking it over, the thread might belong more in the Movies, TV, Music and Musicals section than here. It'll probably be moved over there.

5togetherWDW
06-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Today's free song is "'Meet Me Down on Main Street" -- not currently in the parks, but I consider this song (by the Mellowmen) a theme park one, so I thought I'd mention it. Today is song #34 of the 50. (You can only download this song until midnight tonight. The next song will come out around lunchtime tomorrow.) Many have been from movies -- its making a pretty good mix -- especially good for free! :mickey:

5togetherWDW
06-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Another park song today (Monday June 7) -- today's free song is 'Tomorrowland' from the album 'Walt Disney Takes You to Disneyland' :mickey: