PDA

View Full Version : Disney Florist

Wishmaker
05-03-2010, 07:06 AM
After looking over the Disney Florist website I have a few questions for my intercotees. There are three "baskets" that I am interested in but unsure if they are really worth it. Has anyone ever used the Disney Florist for these type of items? Each is filled with snacks, I can not tell exactly what comes in each. Before calling I thought I would get your thoughts.

Any feedback is great, we are leaving on Saturday so I need to make up my mind if I am going to order one.

Thanks

snowwhite1970
05-03-2010, 07:31 AM
We just got back from Disney last week. My daughter's 12th birthday was while we were there. I ordered her a snack bag with a birthday balloon attached. It was great and she LOVED it! It is really a small cooler that can be used during and after the trip. It had cookies, crackers, and some candy. There was also a couple of sodas. I thought it was well worth it.

Mickey'sGirl
05-03-2010, 08:17 AM
A few years ago, we ordered the chocolate bar "cake" from Disney Florists for my husband's birthday. We all really enjoyed it, and I felt it was worth the money. :party: