View Full Version : Disneypixie's Grad night trip Day 2

Disneypixie513
05-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Cast:
Me, Sarah, 17
DS, Rebekah, 13
DM, Barbara
DF, Keith
Mom and I got a late start. It was around 1-ish before we were out of the room and on a bus to Epcot. Dad and Rebekah were at MK, while we were sleeping. Once we all met up at Epcot, we did spaceship earth. Afeter that, we got fp's for Soarin. I did Mission space (orange side). We did Universe of energy (which I never remember riding during previous trips.) We did a few games at innovations to kill 30 before dinner. Garden Grill was really yummy. The characters were wonderful. For dessert, I got a little chocolate cake for my birthday. I also got a card signed by Mickey, Pluto, Chip, and Dale. We did Soarin, then I did Test Track. We decided to head on over to MK. We did Hm and IASW before catching Wishes. Mom and I left for the room, while Rebekah and Dad made their way over to ride spalsh. Man the lines for transportation were beyond crazy. The line for pofq and the boardwalk were kinda intertwined, so it was really hard to know where to stand. As long as the lines were, we only had to wait for 2 busses. We plan on sleeping in tomorrow!

yjgirl32
05-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Another great report.

KylesMom
05-03-2010, 09:15 AM
After that late night, I'm glad you & your mom had plans to sleep in!

Isn't Garden Grill a fun spot for dinner?! Glad you enjoyed your day! :mickey:

faline
05-03-2010, 09:26 AM
I would think you would need some sleep before getting to the parks on this day! Sounds like everyone had a fun day!

Pocahontas
05-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Garden Grill is a fun resturant!

Thanks for the report. Sounded like a great day!

vizsla
05-04-2010, 05:08 AM
Thanks for the report.

pdrlkr
05-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

artyboy
05-05-2010, 11:10 AM
We've never done dinner at Garden Grill...may have to try that! Thanks for the report!