PDA

View Full Version : Cute Disney book for teens! :)

disneycutie165
05-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Hello eveyrone! Just wanted to post about this because I was soooo excited to find this! Ok so today I went to the bookstore and found this cute book called "Dream Factory". The book is about a few teens who get to work at Disney, due to the fact that the character actors go on strike. One girl plays Cinderella and it says she gets to "marry Prince Charming every night". Also a boy and girl dress as Chip & Dale, who work together and are boyfriend/girlfriend. Now the boy finds himself falling in love with the girl who plays Cinderella... but I don't want to give the story away. But you DD or maybe even you would like to read this if you are a Disney freak like me! I think it is such a cute idea and hope ya'll check it out!

Goofeygal
05-02-2010, 10:41 PM
so cute

queenmom9497
05-03-2010, 11:06 AM
It is a cute book-my 13 y/o DD found it and we purchased it for her. Gives you a different "perspective" on what does/can go on "behind the scenes" at the World. From a "fictional" point of view!

statrai
05-05-2010, 06:34 PM
I thought this would be cute book. I however do not feel confortable having my just teen daughters read this book. What I see so far is many situations that I think are more geared toward toward late High School teens. Guess I am too old fashioned.

xo0ally
05-13-2010, 08:21 PM
thankss for the info going and buying this book this weekend!:thumbsup: :D