PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat the first night ?!?!?!?!

Karen5
05-02-2010, 04:21 PM
I would like to go someplace exciting and fun for the first night (dinner) !!! Any suggestions?!?!?!
:confused: :mickey: :thumbsup: ;)
We already have these reservations , O'Hana, 50's Prime Time, Sci-Fi.

edwards2301
05-02-2010, 04:52 PM
If you don't want to go to a park we usually try to do Rainforest at the Marketplace.:mickey:

Pirate Granny
05-02-2010, 04:59 PM
We went to Chef Mickey's and in March we plan to go to the Whispering Canyon at WL...we tend not to go into the park on that first day...have a nice dinner and do the shopping loop at the monorail resorts and even took a boat from GF to MK and caught the Water Parade in route...what a great beginning.
:pirate:

Donald's Girl
05-02-2010, 05:08 PM
We vote for the Cape May Clambake! (Spoodles used to be an option until they closed it.) Have dinner about 6-6:30, then walk over to Epcot for Illuminations.

faline
05-02-2010, 06:19 PM
It would help to know if you are adults traveling without children or if you will have children in your traveling party. Also, do you plan to go to a park on the first day or stay out of the parks?

crltkcagle
05-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Ohana's is always exciting for dinner. Second choice would be Whispering Canyon!

grumpyguy
05-03-2010, 07:20 AM
we always have our first night dinner at cinderella's castle (prime rib):cloud9:
kicks off the vacation just right!!!

Karen5
05-03-2010, 07:38 AM
Thanks everyone! And, we will be staying in the parks.

disneycutie165
05-03-2010, 04:34 PM
This is what we do the first night for dining when we arrive. We wait til it's about time for Wishes then we go to Tony's, which is right on Main Street. If you get a good view you can see the fireworks and hear the music as you eat! It's really magical! But I would suggest making reservations just in case. My mom and I almost didn't get in last time. We were late for our actual reservation. They told us that they didn't know if they could get us in, but my mom told them about our earlier reservation so they let us come in! But this would be my best suggestion :eat:

Fastpasssteve
05-03-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm one that likes to get into the parks the very first day. If you are using the Magic Your Way tickets on a multiple-day trip, the price differential is negligible. My friends and I like to go to Octoberfest in German, EPCOT. It is a joyous place, good food, heavily themed, and then we can watch Illuminations. Then you could go to the French bakery to get pastries for breakfast, if you want.