PDA

View Full Version : The trip we have all been waiting for! Pre-trip report

Bamf1000
05-01-2010, 11:52 PM
So, this is my first trip report on Intercot...hope its good haha but anyways... i booked a room at the Poly(first time staying at the Poly) for 8 days!! Tagging along with us is my nephew who is 10( his first trip ever!) and has never been on an airplane, I can't wait to see his face when he see Disney! My mom and pop, and me, my husband and daughter who is 16. So here's the plan:

1st day: booked a room @ universal studio's(OFFSITE) and plan to go to the local outlet mall to spend some cash(U know 16 year old's):spend:

2nd day:Check-in to Portofino Bay hotel,day @ I.O.A. lunch @ three broomsticks, dinner @ Bob Marley's

3rd day: Day @ universal studio's lunch @ World expo,Dinner @ jimmy buffet's:marg:Vill

4th day:Check in to Poly(Tokelau w/water view)
go to M.K. lunch @ Captain Cook's, Dinner @ Spirit of Aloha:lei:

5th day: Go to hollywood studios early lunch @ sci-Fi, Fantasmic Dinner package @ Hollywood Brown Derby later go to Espn

6th day: Go to Epcot Lunch @ Yorkshire
Dinner @ Teppan Edo

7th day: Go to A.K. Breakfast @ Captain Cook's head to pool and Early dinner @ boma

8th day: Breakfast @ Chef Mickey's then ride sea raycers. head to M.K. Then b4 reservations change for Cali Grill to watch wishes and have dinner.:fworks:

9th day: me, and my daughter go to the spa then go to Epcot, Dinner @ Le Celliar

10th day:Water park( Blizzard Beach) then to Hollywood Studios

11th day: Departure day catch a late flight but go to t-rex and downtown Disney before departure:plane:

Tinker Fan
05-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Wow, what a great trip you have planned, can I go!!! :thumbsup:

Genie1953
05-02-2010, 01:26 AM
:ditto:

Sounds like you have a great trip planned!

faline
05-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Terrific plans! Have a wonderful time and let us all know how it went when you get home!

DisneyorBust
05-03-2010, 05:24 AM
Sounds like a great vacation is planned! Have a safe trip.

DizNee143
05-03-2010, 08:03 AM
sounds like its going to be a great vacation!
cant wait to read all about it when you get back! :mickey:

yjgirl32
05-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Sounds like an awesome trip. Have fun.

KylesMom
05-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Great plans - with some great eats! Enjoy yourselves & be sure to let us know how everything went. I'm sure your nephew will have a magical first time at Disney! :mickey:

Pocahontas
05-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Sounds like you have a perfect vacation planned.

I always make ADR's, but I love how organized you are to know what you're going to do every day. And a spa treatment for you and your daughter is going to be so much fun!