PDA

View Full Version : Live from the Boardwalk Inn Day 2

Tinkerfreak
05-01-2010, 04:51 PM
This morning we go up and had some breakfast in the room and then went to explore the resort some. We loved being right on the boardwalk it is great.
We then headed in to Epcot and fast passed Soarin and then jumped in the standby line. It said 35 minute wait but it ended up being more like 20. We love this ride but both times we rode the experience was ruined by the people next to us screaming so loud I had to plug my ears. I usually love to see how excited people get their first time on this ride but this was way over the top. The young girls yelled and screamed through the entire ride. Oh well maybe next ride will be better.
We did a few rides in Epcot and then decided to take a bus to POR and catch a boat to DTD. Well this would have been a better idea if it had not been so HOT!!!! We waited 30 minutes in the hot sun before a boat came. We really should have just taken a cab from POR. We did some shopping before stopping at our second favorite place to eat at Disney, Wolf Gang Puck Express. DH had been looking forward to a BBQ chicken sandwich here ever since we booked our trip. Well you should have seen his face when we got there and he found out they have changed the menu and his sandwich is gone. :( Again no worries though the cm had them make him one anyway. Gotta love how Disney people go out of their way to make guests happy.
After a wonderful meal we went to WOD and that's when I saw it! My beautiful Douney and Bourke Disney bag.:cloud9: DH bought this for me as a mothers day gift from my girls (it was their idea and now I really feel guilty for leaving them home):blush:.
We finished up at DTD and headed back to BWI. We are getting ready for another trip to Boma (tonight they have ribs and DH doesn't want to miss them).
Hopefully it has cooled down some.

faline
05-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Sorry about the screamers! Enjoy your repeat visit to Boma! You certainly had a successful shopping trip - almost makes that hot wait for a boat worthwhile, doesn't it?!

mouseketeer mom
05-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Ooo! The bag sounds great!
Boma two nights in a row is different! You guys must love it!

#1disneyfan
05-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Enjoy Boma tonight. Sounds like a nice day.

pdrlkr
05-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

yjgirl32
05-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Another great report- thanks for sharing.

artyboy
05-05-2010, 10:33 AM
glad you're having fun! thanks for posting!

KylesMom
05-05-2010, 01:42 PM
We love this ride but both times we rode the experience was ruined by the people next to us screaming so loud I had to plug my ears. I usually love to see how excited people get their first time on this ride but this was way over the top. The young girls yelled and screamed through the entire ride. Yes, it sure is fun to watch newbies on the attractions, but when this happens it's disappointing. Glad that your shopping excursion was a success and DH was treated to his sandwich after all! :mickey:

ElenitaB
05-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Thanks for posting a live report. You and your DH are hitting so many of our favorite spots and I just love hearing about them.

So which D&B bag did you get?