PDA

View Full Version : How fast will mid Sept dates sell out

crmark1
05-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Just say where it is expected that Disney will expand the Free Dining offer to the general public next week. We are considering going mid Sept. Once the Free dining offer is announced will, and if so how fast will these dates fill up? We usually go Easter week so i have know idea for this time of year.

GoBlueLacheta
05-01-2010, 12:26 PM
I was also curious of this, if it impacted the hotels and the parks or just an increased number of resort guest utilizing disney dining during their stay. I was depressed to see Ohana is all ready booked up for the week I am there.

faline
05-01-2010, 04:19 PM
Well, there have been a number of folks who were waiting to see if free dining would be offered before booking and others will likely be enticed to go for free dining so, I think, it will drive up attendance a bit. The largest impact is usually on the restaurants as the table service restaurants may not be the first choice of many who are paying out of pocket but those same folks will certainly take advantage of dining at these restaurants if they are dining for free.

Overall, you will still see far fewer folks in the parks than you do during Easter!

crmark1
05-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Thanks alot. We never seemed to think it was that crowded during Easter. We work the extra magic hours so that we go to each park the day they open early. I guess most people dont like to get up at 6am while on vacation!