PDA

View Full Version : Booking dining reservatons before I book resort?

Unlimitedfun
05-01-2010, 07:44 AM
Can I book my dining reservations before I book my resorts? Want to get a jump on my holiday!

DizneyRox
05-01-2010, 08:29 AM
I do it all the time. A lot of times, at 180 days, I don't know if I'm going to be there, but if I decide to go, I'd like to have some dining reservations.

You can't book 180+10, but lately, that really doesn't matter.

GoBlueLacheta
05-01-2010, 12:38 PM
I have done this many times before. This is even easier consider the Online ADR's on the DisneyWorld website now. If you are doing it right at 180 days you can really only do one day of your vacation at a time that is the only set back. Which is better than what I just did and thought it was still 90 days and that when I am going it's free dining...sooo yes predicament central.

Good luck and I'm sure you'll get into everywhere you desire.

Have a great vacation.

crltkcagle
05-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Yep, I have done it before. Just be sure to cancel any ressie's if you don't go on the trip.

Disney4us2
05-02-2010, 12:21 PM
I just got done doing that. I booked 2 different weeks in Oct and will be doing that for the first week in Dec, since I am not sure which I will be able to do (if at all). If I am unable to do the trip... I will just cancel out the ADR's.

I didn't have any problem with the ADR booking at 180 with the exception of Tokyo Dining on one of my weeks. It kept coming up as unavailable all week.(wonder if they are closed that week). I even got LeCellier for lunch which was my choice. I did all the ADR's online.

beckylovestink
05-02-2010, 06:29 PM
how do you do that without a confirmation number for your hotel stay?

faline
05-02-2010, 06:33 PM
If you have a reservation number, you can book at the 180 day mark for all the days of your trip up to 10. If you don't, you can still book a dining reservation at the 180 day mark but only for the day that falls 180 days in the future. You would have to book the next day and the next day at the 180 day mark for each. You don't need a reservation number as many folks don't stay on Disney property and can still book dining reservations.