PDA

View Full Version : Organized kids activities at The Contemporary?

MizMissy
04-30-2010, 01:43 PM
On our last family visit to AKL, my kids took place in the pool games, scavenger hunts, story telling and playing musical instruments in the lobby and also arts and crafts outside near the pool area. They had a blast and it gave DH and I some music needed rest, too.

I assume they have some organized kids activities offered at The Comp - does anyone know what type and where located?

KylesMom
04-30-2010, 02:06 PM
This is actually a very good question. While AKL has Simba's Clubhouse, WL has Cub's Den and Poly has Neverland Club for after 4 kids care (and would therefore have kids' "stuff" on property for entertainment), CR never re-opened their Mousketeer Club. I'm not sure if the lack of the kids club would preclude the resort from having specific outdoor activities in the afternoon. Hopefully someone will be along soon with more details of scheduled entertainment other than the evening movies & the arcade. :mickey:

I don't recall anything from the last time we stayed there, but that was back in '05.

MizMissy
05-03-2010, 01:13 PM
I really can't believe they do not offer any kids activities at CR.
I booked it because it was walking distance to MK, but now I'm beginning to regret my decision because there were several other options available at the same price (EPCOT resorts). Sigh ... I love planning but I hate when I start questioning my decisions.

diz_girl
05-04-2010, 02:08 PM
I don't think that the main building at the CR has structured activities for resort guests. However, I think that Community Hall at BLT has some structured activities, but only for those CR guests staying at BLT. I don't think that the activities are open to all CR guests.