PDA

View Full Version : Some information please

Unlimitedfun
04-30-2010, 07:15 AM
Hi All! We are pretty sure that we will be getting in a trip to Disney after all this year. (Last year's trip was postponed due to health issues). DH and I were hoping to go in August from the 20-30 and were wondering how the crowds are this time of year. Have some of the states gone back to school at this time??? We would like to go later, but DH is unable to get vacation in Sept-Oct. time frame. Thanks for all your help. This site is fantastic!!!:mickey:

Strmchsr
04-30-2010, 08:09 AM
Crowds are starting to slim down by that time. They aren't non-existent, but not too bad either.

faline
04-30-2010, 08:30 AM
The later in August you can go, the better. We arrived around that time last year and found the crowds to be moderate to high - enough so that we headed back to our resort most every afternoon just because I was tired of weaving through people.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-30-2010, 09:18 AM
We've been twice during that time, and both trips were pretty good, crowd-wise.

I agree with Faline, that we took a lot of afternoon breaks, both as crowds were growing (especially at the start of the trip) and the heat was getting to us.

But, we got to do everything we wanted, without too much waiting in line ... we started early each day, and used FP. The mid-afternoon breaks were WONDERFUL.

Enjoy your trip :mickey: