PDA

View Full Version : question I am hoping someone can help me with...Mickey ear balloons

mjm12000
04-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Ok I have strange question I am hoping someone can help me with. I am proposing to my partner at WDW in 2 weeks. My Partner loves the Mickey Ear shapped balloons and never buys them when we are there but everytime says "one day I am getting me one of those". ANyhow so the plan is I am hopefully going to sneak away and get some of the balloons so that I can propose with them. My question is I have only ever seen them when the balloon people are walking about the park, but I do not always see the balloon person... so is there somewhere in the MK or Epcot that I can go to at any time and get a couple of the Mickey ear balloons that are inflated so I don't have to rush around looking for a Balloon Cast member...?

Mrs. Cpt. Jack Sparrow
04-29-2010, 09:12 PM
:thumbsup:Talk to guest services either at your resort or one of the parks. Let them know what you are wanting to do and I bet they will help you out! Congrats and have a wonderful trip!!

mjm12000
04-30-2010, 01:01 PM
thank you I might just do that, as I am not sure I want to chance seeing the balloon sales person on main street... then again I usually do see them there so maybe I will play it by ear.