PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP dates

epceddie
04-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Just saw the list of official dates for MNSSHP and I'm a little upset. Back in March, I jumped on some $84 Jet Blue tickets for Sept. 7-14 because I thought there was going to be a Halloween party at the MK on the 8th. Now, I find out that the first party won't be held until the 14th, the day we leave. For future reference, does Disney release the official dates at this time of the year every year?

faline
04-29-2010, 11:50 AM
Thereabouts as tickets typically go on sale right around May 1st.

epceddie
04-29-2010, 11:55 AM
I wish I had known that back in March. The price for the flights went up two days after I booked and they're now $113 apiece. Plus, JetBlue charges you $100 per person for any changes you make to a reservation.

Pirate Granny
04-29-2010, 01:22 PM
I'm with you on the changes...I checked the September hours and the Friday 24th showed that MK closed at 7pm...which I assumed, from prior years that there would be a MNSSHP...I booked accordingly as we only had one day to spend at disneyworld before we headed over to Potterland at that 'other' park...and low and behold, yesterday the announcement came out along with a change in hours...and the party will be the Thursday and Saturday...now I'm struggling to figure out if I can go to the party on Sat and get my luggage held at the resort and retrieve it at 1am...hummmm...best laid plans of mice and grannies...
:pirate:

epceddie
04-29-2010, 07:49 PM
I know what you mean. You have to make long-range plans whenever you decide to visit WDW and it's frustrating when things backfire.