PDA

View Full Version : Disneypixie's Grad Night pre-trip report.

Disneypixie513
04-29-2010, 09:52 AM
EEK! Less then 24 hours until we leave. We always drive the fourteen hours from northern VA to WDW. It's our first time going in May, so hopefully there will be less humidity then when we go in late August. :mickey:

Cast:
Me, Sarah, 17
DS, Rebekah, 13
DM, Barbara, ..
DF, Keith, ..

We originally were going the 10-14 (or something like that) so I could spend my 18th birthday (the 13th) in Disney. But once we saw the dates for Grad Night and saw they had moved it back to MK, we changed our dates so we could attend the May 1st date.

We're going to be there from the 1st- 6th staying at POP. We haven't stayed there since '06, so I'm really excited to be staying there again. We're only doing one TS, Garden Grill. It'll be our first time eating there, and after reading the great reviews, I can't wait!
I asked Mom if I could get a birthday pin, so I could celebrate early, and she said yes.

I'll be doing a live-ish trip report from my phone, so it won't be incredibly detailed or anything fancy.

I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight. I'm too excited! :cloud9:

KylesMom
04-29-2010, 10:29 AM
Have a safe journey, and enjoy your time at Disney. Oh - and have a wonderful 18th Birthday! :party: We'll look for your reports!

faline
04-29-2010, 10:32 AM
What a great way to celebrate your graduation and your birthday! Have a wonderful time even though I'll bet you'll have trouble sleepng tonight - I know I do the evening before a Disney trip!

yjgirl32
04-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Have a great and safe trip- thanks for sharing. Can't wait to read more.

Ms. Mode
04-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Happy Birthday :party: Have fun:mickey:

#1disneyfan
05-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Congrats on your Birthday and Graduation!