PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for a goody bag for plane?

angel2931
04-28-2010, 06:43 PM
:mickey: My BFF and her DH leave for WDW on Monday, and after she has had a really rough 2 weeks, I wanted to pack her a little goody bag of things for the plane trip or to use at WDW. Nothing too expensive as I have already bought her a little duffel to put everything in. Any suggestions would be great!! :mickey:

And if this isn't posted in the right place, sorry!

faline
04-28-2010, 06:50 PM
* Some snacks for the plane (only items that will clear security)
* A book about Disney World (preferably paperback)
* An waterproof single use camera (might be fun in a waterpark)
* A card with a special message from you
* A few Disney pins

Tick-Tock
04-28-2010, 06:55 PM
How nice!

How about some snacks (like a six-pack of Oreos, or granola bars, or trail mix, or whatever she might like). A small bottle of hand sanitizer or wet wipes. A packet of Shout wipes or a Tide pen (we always use those, every trip!). A small travel journal and a pen. A "gift certificate" that you'll go by and check their house during their trip. Maybe download some maps or schedules of events that will help them get excited and prepare for hitting the parks? A list of outside-the-parks activities that they might not know about? A Hidden Mickey or scavenger hunt for them?

luvdiznee
04-28-2010, 07:44 PM
I used to do this for my DD from day one of our vacations. I would pack anything from; small size coloring books, crayons, activity pads and even some of course her favorite snacks. This was when she was younger.

Then after a while she moved up to nintendo games and music for her mp3 player and an mp3 player from her cd player. And a camera. ;)

Now she brings books and music only. But even on this last trip I bought her a miniature version of the game; Hungry Hungry Hippos. She loved it. And she is now 12.

Have fun :mickey:

crltkcagle
04-29-2010, 10:24 AM
Just got finished putting my kids travel bags together. I put colors and coloring books, leapster and games, reading books, snacks, mp3 player, sunglasses, a disney world vacation passport (that I made) and a scavenger hunt book (that I made) in their bags. We are driving so the passport book has all the states we are driving through and they get a special stamp for each state. I also included all the countries in Epcot so they can use it there too. The scavenger hunt book is 5 pages and its a travel game. I printed out ten pictures on a page of things like red van, 1-10 road sign, lisence plate that starts with x. etc that kind of thing. Hope this helps!

I also hit up the target $1 aisle and found some monsters inc sticker games and some incredibles books and pens!

allirae
04-29-2010, 11:00 AM
There are really fun audio guides available on cd or for download on Lou Mongello's website. (Can I mention that here? I apologize if I can't.) Those would be awesome to listen to on the plane.