PDA

View Full Version : Club Level AK Tours

Disney4us2
04-27-2010, 01:28 AM
Not sure if this belongs here, feel free to move.

I was wondering if the club level AK sunrise tour is only for AKL guests or for anyone staying Club Level at any of the deluxe resorts?

TIA:mickey:

southerngirl
04-27-2010, 10:05 AM
It was offered to us last December when we stayed on the club level at the Poly. I think it's for any club level guests at any deluxe.

ThanxForNoticin
04-27-2010, 12:20 PM
In the past the Sunrise Safari was only for Club guests at AKL, while the Sunset was available for any Club guests. From southerngirl's experience, they must have changed it. It's also possible there were some special offers made to other Club level guests if the safaris were not full?

Just an aside - if you get the chance to do the Sunrise Safari, do it! It's one of our favorite things to do at Disney, even though we don't get to do it very often!

TheRustyScupper
04-27-2010, 07:03 PM
1) Morning for AKL guests.
2) Afternoon for AKL guests, but others IF SPACE AVAILABLE.
3) You cannot pre-book.
4) It is a a day-to-day thing.

TammiMcMan
04-27-2010, 08:14 PM
It was offered to us last December when we stayed on the club level at the Poly. I think it's for any club level guests at any deluxe.Are you sure it was the sunrise safari and not the Discovery safari? The Discovery safari is available to any club level guest. It does not include the full breakfast and it's done during park hours.