PDA

View Full Version : Citricos, Narcoossees, or The Wave

LittleLady
04-26-2010, 11:57 AM
I need help deciding which restaurant to go to on our first night during our next trip. I have not dined in either of these and am really interested in trying one. We are not picky eaters, we like everything from seafood to meat.:mickey:

WishingStar2006
04-26-2010, 12:13 PM
Of those three I would select Narcosees for sure. The food is great and the location is wonderful.

I have never been to Citricos but I think it's really stuffy.

I have been to the Wave and did not enjoy it.

However, wherever you choose, you'll have a great time!

Twinsowner
04-26-2010, 12:21 PM
I agree with your assesment of all 3! Citrico"s is very stuffy. The waiters there treated us ok but you could tell they were more into their high end customers, and the wave is just ok. Narcoossees is by far our favorite!

ThanxForNoticin
04-26-2010, 12:27 PM
We have dined at all 3 and have had very good experiences at all 3. I would probably rank them Narc, Citricos, and Wave. But I wouldn't hesitate to dine at any of them. Enjoy!

MariMouse
04-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Narcoosees, for sure!

Maleficent_vf
04-26-2010, 01:42 PM
Another vote for Narcoossees :thumbsup: Had a great experience there last year.

The food at The Wave was good, but the atmosphere was nothing special. Haven't been to Citricos.

LittleLady
04-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Thank you all so much! Narcoossees it is! I am soooo excited.:thumbsup:

renecat
04-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Thank you all so much! Narcoossees it is! I am soooo excited.:thumbsup:

If you can get an ADR a little before they have wishes at MK you can go out on the deck and watch. They pipe the sound in so its like being at the MK without the crowd. We have done this several times. The waiters are fine with you getting up and going outside to watch.
Last year we spent so much time between dinning and watching wishes and never felt rushed by our waiter. Since we took up his table for so long after we figured his regular tip I gave him an extra 30.00 for being so great. The food is great also. Hope you enjoy this as much as we always do.

SurferStitch
04-26-2010, 07:02 PM
I'm so glad you chose Narcoossee's! It's our favorite!

I also have to agree with others about Citricos. We had two bad experiences there with the service. DH and I like to have really nice dinners, and aren't afraid to lay down some serious cash for dinner, but we were treated like losers there. Rude service, and the last time we were there our server tried to charge us for more drinks than we ordered. She even argued with me about it!

We really, really, REALLY disliked The Wave. Food was absolutely horrible, and the service was very poor. We definitely won't be returning.

DadTriton
04-27-2010, 09:56 AM
I also have to agree with others about Citricos. We had two bad experiences there with the service. DH and I like to have really nice dinners, and aren't afraid to lay down some serious cash for dinner, but we were treated like losers there. Rude service, and the last time we were there our server tried to charge us for more drinks than we ordered. She even argued with me about it!

We too had a bad Citricos experience. Our kids food came out and my wife and I waited and waited. The steaks didn't come out until the kids were done and they were cold. They comped our adult dinners and gave us new ones and we ate them in our room (kids were done with dinner and dessert at that point). Not very magical.