PDA

View Full Version : Yeah ADRs

Belle_0717
04-26-2010, 08:55 AM
DH called this morning and we are set with our ADRs for October.

We are taking the girls - 8 months old by then - to see the Princesses at Norway for lunch. DH & I are having our anniversary dinner at Le Cellier (first time). We planned the family meal at Crystal Palace for 9 people. And it will be just the girls - mom, sis, me & the twins at Chefs de France with Remi.

Can't wait - only 180 days to go.

wdwluv
04-26-2010, 11:42 AM
YAY! :mickey:

Waiting impatiently to book my Novembers!

I didn't realize Remy had a character meal! I am going to have to look into getting that into our plan!

:mickey:

Giselle
04-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Sounds like a nice mix. . . character meals, a romantic meal for the adults, some in MK, some at Epcot. Good deal! 8 months is a good age to take the girls. They are not walking yet and they still nap a lot and stay in their stroller without too much fuss. They will enjoy meeting the characters and have not developed a fear of them yet. Have fun!

Belle_0717
04-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Thanks.

Hoping Le Cellier is worth it. I tried the cheddar cheese soup a couple of years back at the F&W. I am hoping it is better at the restaurant - maybe I got it on an off day.

I will probably go crazy taking the girls to see all the characters. Forget the rides - we'll be at meet & greets.