PDA

View Full Version : Question about Orlando airport food court

andypooh
04-24-2010, 12:16 PM
I remember they have a pretty good food court at the orlando airport that we ate at prior to departure the last time we went to WDW. Would we have access to this or another decent area for eating upon arrival at the airport. We have 2 small children and will be landing around lunch time on our next trip. Would rather grab something before boarding DME. Thanks.

:mickey:

Pirate Granny
04-24-2010, 01:06 PM
We were thinking the same thing...but I can't remember...I'm pretty sure that you can access this (as it's on the same level as the disney stores and arrivals)...and then head on to the bus...we are 4 people...with 3 travelling from different cities...and are thinking about waiting for the last person to arrive...and it would be around lunchtime too...
HAVE A GREAT TRIP
:pirate:

BrerGnat
04-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Yep, just follow the signs to the "Food Court". We did that when we arrived at MCO on our trip last month, since we had been flying for 5.5 hours with no real meal. We also ate there prior to departing MCO, since we had done resort airline check in and were able to bypass all that.

andypooh
04-24-2010, 02:54 PM
so in other words you can get to the food court form either arrivals or departures?

Fangorn
04-24-2010, 03:14 PM
so in other words you can get to the food court form either arrivals or departures?

Yes. Arrival and Departure are on the same level of the airport, and are adjacent to each other. The food court is on that same level. Just exit the security area and go straight.

Steve

andypooh
04-24-2010, 04:00 PM
great
thanks

faline
04-24-2010, 05:20 PM
This (http://www.orlandoairports.net/images/flash/shopping_landside.swf) might help.