PDA

View Full Version : Early AM in Park ADR ?

Disney4us2
04-24-2010, 10:46 AM
When you have an early ADR for breakfast in the park (MK and AK), before the park is open. Do you bring your print out of your ADR? Just the ADR conf. #? Do they check at the gate to make sure that you have an ADR? How does it all work? We have never done breakfast in the parks before they open.

Thanks,

Zippy 1
04-24-2010, 11:15 AM
I bring my adr number. But mostly we just give our last name to the ADR person at the front entrance.

beksy
04-24-2010, 12:23 PM
I bring my ADR number just in case but all I've ever had to do was give them my name.

dmallan
04-24-2010, 01:33 PM
The CM at the gate has a clip board and when you give them your name they will check to make sure you are on the list. That's all we've ever had to do for ADRs and tours before park opening times. Of course I had our reservation numbers with us in case there was a question.

Genie1953
04-25-2010, 12:37 AM
We just had to give our name and they let us in after they checked the clipboard. We had all of our ADR's typed on a credit card sized piece of paper and then laminated it. We carried it with us at all times just in case someone wanted the actual number but no one ever asked.

minnie-mouse
05-06-2010, 07:25 PM
We had a 8am ADR at Crystal Palace a few weeks ago and when we got to main gate we just told them we had an ADR. No one assked for our # they just let us in. We just had to tell our last nam to the CM when we got to the restaurant. It is awesome to be there that early in the am. Take advantage of the great pics of your family on Main Street with Castle in background. Makes for great pic without a lot of people around. So neat to see the park that empty.