PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Star Wars Weekends

Mousehead35
04-24-2010, 09:54 AM
Hi Disney Friends!
We are heading to the world on May 19th and will be there for the 1st two Star Wars Weekends. None of us have ever been to this event and we're all very excited. Can anyone give me any tips.. like a good place to be for the parade, which day is best to attend in terms of crowd level, etc.. We're not planning on attending any of the Star meet-n-greets as none of us are real autograph seekers.

Thanks for any help you can give!! :mickey:

forever a child
04-24-2010, 11:33 AM
We will be arriving the same time as you. We have never been to a SWW either. We are so excited! :mickey: We'll be watching your post to see what all the experts have to share!:thumbsup:

crltkcagle
04-24-2010, 01:07 PM
We will also be there for the first two weekends. We did attend SWW last year and it was alot of fun for my boys. There were clone troopers everywhere and creatures. Don't ask me what kind I am not into SW but my kids new who they were. They had all kinds of places set up to take pictures and of course there is Jedi Training. They have real characters from the movie there to sign autographs too. They have special maps out for the SWW so you can see where everything is.

faline
04-24-2010, 05:11 PM
The only time we went, we found we needed to ask around before we could find anyone who had one of the Star Wars Weekends maps which listed all the scheduled events and time. For some reason, they were not out on display anywhere and even Guest Relations and Information did not have any!

We did find the parade to be very fun so be sure you don't miss that!